Material Composition and Care
– 95% Tencel, 5% Spandex
– Tencel is an environmentally sustainable fabric regenerated from wood cellulose. It is obtained from farmed eucalyptus trees – no old growth forests, genetic manipulation, irrigation, toxic chemicals, or pesticides are used. These forests and the pulp produced for Tencel have earned Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification that the products come from socially and environmentally responsible forests.
– Please hand wash and line dry
– Free shipping on orders over 100€.
– Orders are shipped within 2 working days after full payement and are expected to be delivered :
– Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a store credit.
– For returns, to get a Free Shipping Bond, please send an email to [email protected]
– All sale items are final purchases.